Blogger

Sunday, July 19, 2015

Let's Talk About Thoughtlessness

This is one of my greatest pet peeves: thoughtlessness.  In my opinion, it's one of the things that seems to be wrong in the world, along with lack of common decency, manners, and common sense.  Of course thoughtlessness and common decency do tie in with each other.  

The people, whom I've noticed in my life, that seem to be the worst at it are some of the people who are supposed to be the closest to me: friends and family.  Time and time again, I roll with the excuses that are given me when I have confronted these persons about their thoughtless acts because I'm a forgiving person.  I'm just wired that way and to go against it just feels wrong, but that means that every now and then I get fed up and wind up needing to vent about it. I don't put up with it with every friend, just the ones that are family that I've known for decades.  Not that that makes it right by any means.  

Maybe I just care too much, but once again, that's just the way I'm wired.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Peace ☮ Love ❤ & Happiness :-)