Blogger

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Adventures In Gaming: What I'm Currently Playing


So for the first post in this series, I thought I'd share with y'all the games I'm currently playing.  After this post, I'll add a note to each post in this series stating what I'm currently playing instead of writing another post like this.  If I wrote a post every time I switched up the games I was playing, well let's just say, that's all I'd ever write about.  Boring!  Lol.

:::Currently Playing::
Story of Seasons, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, and Pokemon: Omega Ruby.

I've restarted my games on Story of Seasons and Animal Crossing: New Leaf multiple times.  I seriously need to quit doing that!  I have this thing of not playing a game for awhile and then when I go back to it I restart it for a fresh start, it's so frustrating!  I'm making a real effort now to quit doing that.  Otherwise, when I share my gaming in posts of the games I'm playing it would get pretty confusing.  

If there's any games you'd like to recommend or any questions or topics you'd like for me to write about then please leave a comment in the section below.  I'd love to hear from ya!  

Stay tuned for next week's "Adventures In Gaming".  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Peace ☮ Love ❤ & Happiness :-)