Blogger

Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Adventures In Gaming: My Top Three Harvest Moon Titles


My Top Three Favorite Harvest Moon Games

  1. Story of  Seasons
  2. Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility
  3. Harvest Moon DS Cute

      My Top Three Disliked Harvest Moon Games 

  1. Harvest Moon: The Tale of Two Towns
  2. Harvest Moon; GBC3 
  3. I don't really have a third one.

I pretty much fell in love with "Story of Seasons" since I saw the first trailer for it way way before it even came out.  I think that game is gonna be a fave of mine for quite some time to come.  If this would've been a longer list I probably would've added "Innocent Life: A Futuristic Harvest Moon" to the top faves list because at the time, when I was playing PSP games, I was playing it a LOT!  I played it more than "Harvest Moon; Hero of Leaf Valley", which I liked, but it just didn't have the awesomeness for me that "Innocent Life" had.  I know a lot of people just didn't seem to like "Innocent Life", but there was a charm to it for me that was unmistakable: the graphics.  I'm a sucker for graphics.  Lol.

If you're a Harvest Moon fan, what was your most favorite games and most disliked games?  Please comment down below and tell me, I'd love to hear!  :)

:::Currently Playing:::
Story of Seasons

No comments:

Post a Comment

Peace ☮ Love ❤ & Happiness :-)