Blogger

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Adventures In Gaming: My Current Progress In Story Of Seasons





I didn't know what else to write this week as my brain is all out of ideas at the moment (I blame my allergies for this, lol).  So here is my current progress in Story of Seasons.


~ Year 1, Fall, Day 18 (Tue)
~ I've seen all three of Eda's events
~ I've given Klaus the ring and am currently waiting to see his next flower event
~ I've got Silk Country, Cabin Country, Sakura Country, Wheat Country, & Rose Country

~Animals I have~
3 cows: Hanako, Vera, & GiGi 
3 sheep: Shiny, Happy, & Meep
1 horse: Echo
3 chickens: PiPi, SiSi, & DeeDee
2 Angora rabbits: Gia & Mia
1 cat: Clover

~Fields I Currently Have~
-Mushroom & Honey
-Tall Crop
-Flower

I make most of my money by making Golden Linen Cloth, hence I'm growing tons of flax.  :)


:::Currently Playing:::
Story of Seasons and Fantasy Life




No comments:

Post a Comment

Peace ☮ Love ❤ & Happiness :-)