Blogger

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Adventures In Gaming: New Animal Crossing Games!



As you may or may not already know, I'm a huge fan of "Animal Crossing: New Leaf".


"Animal Crossing: Home Designer" is coming out for the Nintendo 3DS on September 25th!  Here's the website for more details.  
http://www.digitaltrends.com/gaming/nintendo-announces-two-new-animal-crossing-games/

There's a new Animal Crossing coming out for the Wii U also, called "Animal Crossing: Amiibo Festival".  I'm just sad that the Wii U is so darn expensive.  Especially since I first learned about Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town being re-released on the Wii U.  Ummm...whaaaaat?!  I really wish they would've re-released it on the 3DS instead.  I'm sure I can't be the only one who is thinking the same thing.  What do you all think?  

Either way, I'm still really excited about the upcoming new Animal Crossing game!  


Note:  I wrote this post on my iPhone, so the link looks a bit shabby and I apologize.  

:::Currently Playing:::
Story of Seasons and World of Warcraft









No comments:

Post a Comment

Peace ☮ Love ❤ & Happiness :-)