Blogger

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

A Weird Dream And Other Stuff

So a couple of nights ago I had a dream that I had cancer and for some reason wasn't the least bit afraid it seemed.  I didn't seem to be in any pain either.  I'm not sure what sparked that dream, but it was definitely strange.  I wish I remembered more of the dream, but alas I don't.

Something that's been bothering me lately:  When a male best friend pretty much ignores you when they start talking to another chick.  I mean, wtf is up with that?  It's like I quit serving my purpose when he started talking to this chick.  It kinda sucks cause I never, in a million years, would've thought this guy would ever be like this.  We've both been there for each other quite a bit...up until this chick entered the picture.  I guess best friendships don't mean shit to some people anymore.  I'm not gonna lie, it hurts.  Especially since I was always there for him when he was feeling extremely down and I always tried my hardest to cheer him up and make him feel better.  I just feel like "So this is what I get for giving a shit about another human being."  Damn.  Like I said on my twitter, yesterday: "Went from sad to pissed off.  Next will be "Fuck off, I don't give a shit.  Bye bye now!"' And that's where I'm at with this situation.  Me and the guy had only been best friends since January 2015, so it's not like it's a very well established friendship or anything.  I just refuse to be disrespected like this.  Now, if we had been best friends for a year or longer...I would've tried harder to keep this friendship afloat.  Guess we're not as much alike as I thought.  Maybe I should've written about this in a post of it's own, but honestly, I don't wanna give this any more time or thought than I already have cause it's just not worth it.

In other news:  My plants are really growing like crazy!  I'll try to take some pics in the next few days and post them.  Apparently, I don't have a brown thumb after all!

~Mouse~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Peace ☮ Love ❤ & Happiness :-)