Blogger

Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Adventures In Gaming: The Sims 100 Baby Challenge


I finally decided this 100 baby challenge wasn't too intimidating after all after watching a few "Let's Play" videos of others working on this challenge.  

Deciding to do the 100 Baby Challenge, I also decided that I'd do one on The Sims 3 (TS3) and one on The Sims 4 (TS4).  So far my TS3 game is going way better than my TS4 game.  

My progress thus far:

~TS3: 100 Baby Challenge~
•1st Generation•
Matriarch- Kyra Thompson
-Kids- 
1) Charlotte
2) Sam
3) Alex
4) Jenna
5) Alyssa
6) Henry
7) Matt
8) Bridget
9) Zack
10) Trent

(Currently waiting on Bridget to grow to a young adult so the second generation can start.)


~TS4: 100 Baby Challenge~
•1st Generation•
Matriarch- Ginny Strange
-Kids-
1) Marco
2) Emily
3) Gavin
4) Zack

(Currently Ginny's pregnant with the 5th child as we speak and has 12 or 13 days till she ages up to elder, so I'm hopeful I can almost ten or ten kids in this generation still yet.  *fingers crossed*)


To me it seems that this challenge is easier in some ways on The Sims 3.  On The Sims 4 I've had a bit more of a challenge probably cause of the house I chose to use, but in the long run the house will work out pretty well since the bedrooms are large and can fit more beds.  

Well, until next time... What is your favorite Sims challenge?  Please comment down below.  :)

:::Currently Playing:::
The Sims 4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Peace ☮ Love ❤ & Happiness :-)