Blogger

Monday, June 29, 2015

What's Been Going On With Me Lately

Well, as it turns out I was having some allergic reactions to the antidressant I was on.  Wound up in the ER twice in the past two months, the latest being a week ago.  The first time my heart got out of a normal rhythm and the lower half of my heart completely shut down, so the ER doctor had to give me a medication in my IV to stop my heart to reset it so maybe my heart would start back up in a normal rhythm...which luckily it did on it's own, but just in case they had all the stuff set up to shock my heart if they needed to.  The joke is since my heart did officially stop beating there for a second, I'm a zombie.  Lol.  Anyways, my psych doctor and I decided that the best thing for me to do was to discontinue the antidepressant and when I go to my next appointment (in a week), he'll put me on a new antidepressant.  So until then...hello roller coaster of emotions!  So far it's been a cry fest.  :(

My bestie had her son, my nephew, on June 24, 2015.  She surprised me and instead of naming him Henry Marcus like she was originally going to, she named him Marcus Raymond.  So now I've gotta get the name Henry out of my head, lol.  He looks like a little sweetheart (due to being ill from the allergic reaction I've been sticking close to my bed- the symptoms have been that bad, yes). 

It would be awesome if I could keep my mind focused on one thing for more than 20 mins or so.  I've been having this problem for years, but it gets worse at times.  Unless I get lucky and zone out while doing something, but that usually only works with knitting and it's usually when I'm knitting something very simple, like garter or stockinette stitch.  Knitting can be cool like that since it has pretty much the same effect on the brain as meditation does.  Now if I'm knitting a cable stitch, forget it, getting in the zone will never happen.  I guess it's just a bit too complex for that.  I do like knitting cables, though, cause they look awesome!

I am hoping to start writing more often again here on my blog.  It gives me the feeling of accomplishing something even when my mind is at it's most scattered.  Even when some posts takes days to write (no matter how small of a post).  Well, until next time...



Note: I don't know why the last half of this post appears to be in a different font from the top half.  ???  I've been writing my posts from my phone this past month, so it's not like this is the first one.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Peace ☮ Love ❤ & Happiness :-)